Thursday, July 16, 2009

Good Morning Debary!

Shortly after Geoff left for work this morning, I woke up hearing a robot's voice. Waking out of a sound sleep I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or if I was getting some sort of crazy interference on the baby monitor. I looked out the window and couldn't see anything, but then noticed some flashing lights reflecting off the neighbor's house. Intrigued, I went to the front door to get a better look and to my delight, our neighbor, who I refer to as "Fatty", had his house surrounded. And I mean surrounded! We're talking a SWAT tank, SWAT bus, police cars and several blacked out SUVs!

I always knew this guy was up to no good. We have cop friends who've told us his car got taken away for drug related reasons, his old roommate had a drug related warrant for his arrest, etc. Not to mention the random cars that would come and go from his house that scream, "I won't be long I just need to make my deal."

The one thing I always thought was so crazy about the whole situation - his parents live right across the street from him and have to drive him around everywhere...how did they not know? Or maybe they did and that's how they were able to do the giant remodel on their house, hmmm?

Well I'm glad that he got busted! We have a nice, quaint neighborhood and hopefully all his creepers will stay away now.

Oh, are you wondering why I refer to him as "Fatty"? 1. He's disgustingly obese and waiting for the state to pay for his weight-loss surgery (another reason he irritates me!) 2. He is constantly wearing a nasty sweat rag rolled up around his neck and it is always drenched...so gross! 3. He has to talk with a voicebox now because something happened where he need to be trached in order to live (that really has nothing to do with his nickname, but it helps paint the picture).

Ok, so I know I was supposed to post about Lilly first, but this didn't require any picture uploads. I'll try my best today to get them up, but Geoff took our new computer into work so I'm stuck with the old one and I'm not making any promises! She's up so I've gotta go get her!

No comments:

Post a Comment