Monday, November 15, 2010

Oh so Soft



I was excited today to see that Love's Creation had reopened in their expanded store today! And when I walked to the back of the store, I saw this oh-so-soft bedspread on display (actually it was in gray). I seriously wanted to park Lilly's stroller and just lay on it, but I thought that would be a tad inappropriate. But now I want to redo our bedding...oh how window shopping can get you in trouble! But at $280 I don't think I'll be replacing our current bedding set any time soon :(

As soon as I saw it I texted a pic to my crafty/sewing friend Amy to see how difficult she thought it would be to make. We may give it a whirl in a twin size whenever Lilly goes into her big-girl bed...we'll see.

In the meantime, I'll probably stalk Anthropologie's website since they carry it too and are probably more apt to run a sale on it than Love's Creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment