Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Apologies

Just when I say I'm bringin' back the blog - my laptop freaks and ends up in the repair shop for 2 weeks! My screen went on the fritz and was just all fuzzy.

What was supposed to be a simple cable fix turned into my LCD screen being broken and needing to be replaced, along with some sort of new hinge kit. And it took over a week to get the new parts in.

I have to say though, I was very happy with the service at Badboy Computers in Orange City. First, they have AMAZING hours and are open 7 days a week, which is always helpful when you're dealing with computer issues. Secondly, they ran all sorts of extra diagnostic tests on my computer to make sure it was running at its best. But the best part, they told me everything was good. I was totally expecting them to come back and tell me I had some sort of virus or what not that would cost an extra $100 to fix. But they didn't - they are great!

So now that my laptop is operating at prime function, I will hopefully be more current on my posts. But first I have some catching up to do. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment