Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's the Little Things in Life

Like my new SwifferVac that make me so excited! I got a duplicate gift for Christmas that I took back to Target and I used my gift card to buy a SwifferVac. I contemplated putting it on my Christmas list, but thought that would be a little lame so I didn't.

I had heard a lot of good things about it from friends who already have it, but I have to say that I absolutely LOVE it! It is so much easier and faster than using an old fashioned broom. I always got annoyed at trying to keep the little dust bunnies from rolling away when using my broom, but now my SwifferVac just sucks 'em right up! If you don't have one, I suggest investing in one :)

1 comment:

  1. It's no lamer than a freezer (what I got in 2008) or a video baby monitor (what I got this year). Welcome to the club!

    ReplyDelete