Or maybe it should be Alligator Wrestler. Yes, that's better. Have you ever seen someone wrestle and alligator? Well, that's pretty much what Lilly and I look like when I'm trying to get crusted boogies out of her nose. Just when I've got her hands and legs pinned so I can get to her face, she turns her whole body in an attempt to spin out of my grip - just like an alligator! I don't know why children have such an aversion to getting their noses wiped or their mouths cleaned after eating, but she can't stand it.
And I promise, pictures will be coming soon!
7 months ago
Teagan cries and fights whenever we try to get the crusties off her nose. Plus one of us has to hold her and the other gets to do the little noses and suctioner. It sucks!! Since we have done it multiple times today though she seems a little better.
ReplyDelete