Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Coming along...

So I know I haven't updated about my 101 in 1001 list lately, but I'm excited about this one! It's number 49 - the Living Room Makeover :) Well, not really the whole living room, but it's getting updated. My mom and I went to Calico Corners today and found some fun fabric for updating the couch cushions and some accent pillows. I'm even more excited because my seamstress friend, Amy from Good and Perfect Gifts, said she could start on them soon - woohoo!! (She also just finished up some valances for the Master and a crib skirt for Lilly's room - I can't wait to see them. I got a sneak peek on her blog but am dying to see them in real life!)

Here's the fabric I chose. The print will be for our 5 bigger "cushiony" pillows, and the other solids will be for 3 smaller accents - 2 in the terracotta and 1 in the blue. I can't wait to see it all together!


I won't consider the room complete until I can finish my family wall collage (also on my list) that's supposed to be on the far wall, but it's progress! Oh, and I've found some killer deals on decor pieces for our Master Bedroom, so number 47 should be done soon too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment