Tuesday, May 18, 2010

And Here We are Again...

Almost another month has gone by without a post! I have been busy, but most of all I've been enjoying family and time with Lilly. Where should I start?

We finished up swimming lessons with Lilly the other week. We took them at the YMCA with Aja and Holder. Lilly had a good time for the most part. I did learn something about Lilly - she wants to do what she wants to do. At her first lesson she was ready to jump in the pool while all the other children were a bit timid by the edge. I thought to myself, "Oh good! She's not afraid of the group setting. We're set!" Then comes lesson number 5...she was a bear! She literally did not want to do a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g. And it continued through the last lesson. Her instructor told me it's most likely because I was making her do specific tasks instead of her being able to do whatever she wanted, like we did the first few lessons. I also think it had something to do with the fact that we had to miss the two prior lessons because she was sick.


On the day of Lilly's last swimming lesson her newest cousin was born! We were very excited for little Haley to be born! She is too precious for words. We went down to see everyone the day she was born and everyone did, and is doing, well. I have to admit, when we were driving home, I looked at Geoff and said, "Haley is so sweet, but I have to say I'm glad we get to go home and get a full night's sleep!" I really thought seeing Haley would give me the "itch" but it hasn't. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE Haley, but I'm just not feeling having another baby yet. I guess I'm still wrapped up in Lilly. And sorry, no picture of Haley...I forgot my camera :(

Oh, and before all of that - we went to Ocala to visit with my grandma - Lilly's "Momo" - for her birthday. Lilly was non-stop ALL day long. She ran circles around my grandma's 5 acres. It was so much fun to take her there and see her run around like I used to do when I was a little girl.

I've also been going with my mom to Tyler's "senior year festivities". I seriously can't believe he is graduating! I just don't feel like I'm old enough for him to graduate from high school already.
And other than that, we've just been hanging around enjoying life!

1 comment:

  1. Holder says, "Can you tell me which way to the weight room?"

    ReplyDelete