Thursday, April 7, 2011

Taking A Break

Ok, so I have to be honest - keeping this blog up-to-date is not easy! But what makes my lack of posting even worse is that I feel guilty about it! Why?!

Being the Type A-list making-perfectionist that I am, I am constantly feeling like I have unfinished tasks...that I always have something to do, even when life slows down, because I always need to update this blog!

So, I'm giving myself permission to let it go - atleast for the next few months.

Instead of feeling guilty about this blog, I will be focusing my time on my family, preparing for a baby, my freelance work, and a few other obligations - all while feeling guilt free about dropping this blog!

I'm tired of feeling overwhelmed by things that aren't really important in life right now. It's not like I have some huge list of followers who read my blog anyways! haha!

So there you have it - don't expect to see anything on here for atleast the next few months. But I'm sure it'll be longer than that given the fact I'll be adjusting to life with two children by then ;)

Sayonara!

1 comment:

  1. Jenn,
    SO strange how God speaks to HIS children in the same manner...I "just happened" to peek in at you here, and totally know how you feel about this blogging "homework". I feel like a failure most days with mine, sorta like when my senior thesis was due and the strain of writing enthusiastically paralyzed me. It's exhausts me knowing that I have it crouching in the corner of my brain,like the feeling of leaving a friend on the other end of "call waiting". We cannot do it all, but we try. That is the problem. Thank you for your words here, I feel like you are giving me permission to be human.
    Blogs are just love notes(and I have been listening)... real life is an active love letter. I reread your title...Life is God's novel... let HIM write it. I believe He is Jenn, in our hearts. Thank you so much for sharing yours with us! -cg

    ReplyDelete