Monday, September 26, 2011

Bringing Back the Blog

So I've thought long and hard about this and I've decided to start blogging again. Not so much for other people to read, because let's face it - I have maybe a handful of friends that used to read my blog - but because it's just the easiest way for me to chronicle all of our memories as a family. And with the girls growing up as fast as they are, I want to remember as much as I can of these fleeting days.

I honestly thought I would be better about sitting down and writing in the girls' journals that I keep for them, and well, I haven't been. I'm just so exhausted at the end of the day! So, I'm going to start "journaling" on the blog again for all the funny little memories, etc. and continue to write the really important things I want them to know/remember in their journals. Plus, having everything chronicled on the blog came in handy when going back to work on Lilly's scrapbook (which I've yet to finish from her first year!)

So, here it goes - I'll be back with updates on life and how it's been going since we've become a family of four! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment