skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's the Simple Things
Kelly's Korner is a blog I've been following for a while now, and every week she does a "Show Us Your Life" showcase where other bloggers can post about the same topic on their blog...it's kind of like one of those chain emails where you fill out what your favorite color is, or what time you woke up at, or the last person you talked to on the phone - but much more interesting! This will actually be my first time participating, so I'm kinda excited. I've never really had the time to sit down and participate (as you can tell from my lack of posts!), so here I am now. Show Us Your Life - Things that you LOVE and/or things that make you HAPPY.
For me, it's all about the simple things in life. I find that the simplest things bring me the most joy.


Being organized. There is no better feeling than everything having it's own place! Though I will admit I'm much less organized post baby, I still try hard to remain fairly organized.
And what comes along with living in FL? Flip flops - especially my kinos! You can never have too many pairs.
Publix - where shopping is a pleasure!
Saving more than I spend while grocery shopping. Ever since I went to a "coupon party" I've been addicted to saving LOL! I know, call me a nerd, but I did say it's all about the simple things didn't I?

Waking up on my own and being able to lay in bed and listen to complete silence. This definitely doesn't happen very often anymore, but I remember those days with great fondness!
Hi! I'm stopping by from Kelly's Korner. I don't live in the sunshine state (far from it in Maine) but I sure love to visit. I was walking barefoot on the beach with the sun shining on my face in January. On the way to the airport I kept asking my hubby when we could move to FL. We decided that becoming 'snowbirds' and splitting our time between both would be our best bet (if only our bosses agreed!). If you haven't visited coastal Maine during summer, think about it because it is wonderful. Bar Harbor is one of my favorite places. :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the weekend!
Alison
http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/
Hi Alison; thanks for stopping by! I was actually just telling my husband that we should visit Maine in the summer one year. There was an article in my Coastal Living magazine that featured Maine and it looked beautiful! And the lobster looked delicious :)
ReplyDelete