Saturday, April 25, 2009

Belly Laughs

Lilly had her first real laugh today! She's been doing little coos for a while, but you could tell that she always wanted to make a bigger laugh and just couldn't get it out. Well, today she did.

She has this fake cry that she does now and today she was doing it. So I picked her up and started laughing at her and saying, "you're such a faker" and she started to smile through her frown and then broke out in the biggest belly laugh. I couldn't help myself so I kept doing it over and over and she just kept laughing. I called Geoff at work so he could hear her because I couldn't figure out how to videotape her doing it while holding her. Hopefully she'll do it for him when he gets home tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that the best? My favorite thing to do is make a baby laugh! I tagged you, so check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete