
Our little Lillybug is 2 months today (well, yesterday)...I can't believe it! She is getting so big. Every time Geoff comes home from work, he says she looks bigger than when he left. At first I thought he was just saying that, but then I spent some time away from her (just a few hours) and when I got home she did look bigger!
In some ways the time has gone by so fast, and in other ways it feels like forever. I've so enjoyed spending these last 2 months with her. Now that she's getting a little older she's starting to show more of her personality - she is such a sweetie. It is so much fun getting to know Lilly. She has certain facial expressions that make me melt and little giggles and coos that tickle me to death.
We are so thankful that the Lord trusted us to be parents and gave us this precious gift! Even though parenting can be tiring at times, we love everyday that we have with her and look forward to all the days ahead of us!

Happy 2 Months Lilly!
ReplyDelete