Thursday, May 14, 2009

Featured!

Lilly (and I) are being featured on a friend's blog. Cece, an AMAZING (this can't be understated!) person, photographer and hair stylist, popped in while Lilly and I were at my mom's house the week before I went back to work.

Cece had some free time and wanted to shoot some pictures of Lilly. Of course I let her...what mother doesn't want pictures taken of their child?! But when she asked me to be in them...well I agreed (with no make-up and sweats on
- my mom and I were working feverishly to get Lilly's (and Savannah's) nursery together!) but told her she'd have to do some photo-shopping :)

When Lilly gets a little older I'm going to have her take our family pictures. It's rare that you can find an individual with such talent. Her eye and style are so classic and natural. She has the ability to capture "the moment" - all the emotions that are being felt at the time come across so clearly in the pictures she takes...I just love looking at her work!

Visit her blog for all the cute pics! The pictures are beautiful and the sweet words she wrote brought tears to my eyes...thank you Cece!!

1 comment: