Friday, May 29, 2009

Last day as a working woman

So it's official - I'm a stay-at-home mom! Today is my last day of work and I am so excited that I'll get to spend my days raising Lilly and taking care of our home. I guess it's a little bittersweet since my coworkers are really great people, but nothing compares to spending time with my daughter and getting to watch her grow up.

My coworkers had a farewell breakfast for me this morning. It was really sweet and they even got me a gift. They gave me Tervis Tumblers that have the Stetson seal in them. I've been saying forever that I need to buy them but just never got around to it. Now I have them! They're awesome cups for around the pool, etc.

Now I'm off to my exit interview with HR and to turn in all my Stetson "belongings". I wonder if they'll let me go home early since I don't have anything else left to do today? That would be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment