Wednesday, June 2, 2010

101 in 1001 - #28

#28 - Finish and hang wall collage in family room...check! I finished this project in the beginning of May, but I've been forgetting to post about it. It took me longer than I had anticipated. I had a hard time choosing the photos I wanted to use, which in turn put picking out frame sizes on hold for a while.

This whole project probably cost me less than $30, and I'm so happy with the result! :)


I forgot to take before pictures of my frames, but they were various colors that I spray painted a matte black for a cohesive look. All of the frames I either already had or got at garage sales or Goodwill.

And here it is...tada!(Sorry for the glare on some of the pictures) Four of the frames are still empty because
I'm still not sure what pictures I want to fill them with.
They should be filled soon though!

No comments:

Post a Comment