Want to know why I'm posting so much tonight? Because tomorrow I have a sitter coming to watch Lilly so I can get some freelance projects done. Yes, I've got a sitter coming for Lilly once a week for the rest of the summer. I'm hoping it will help me be able to get more work done in one solid day instead of trying to do little bits here and there, during naps and after bed time.
I kind of like it so far because I can spend my evenings doing things like updating my blog, or picking up the house, or making a batch of pancakes to freeze for Lilly. I just feel like I'll be able to balance things better.
Hopefully Lilly thinks it's a good idea too :)
But I think I do need to quit posting because I've eaten about seven cookies since I sat down to update ya'll! Plus, I need to pick up the house so the sitter doesn't think I raise my child in deplorable conditions. Ok, it's not really that bad but I feel like it is some days!
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment