Friday, April 3, 2009

An OK Night

We had a decent night with Geoff on shift. Like I've said before, Lilly only sleeps well when her daddy's home (I think she enjoys his middle-of-the-night diaper changes!). But last night wasn't terrible. She finally went down around 10pm and woke at midnight and 3am. When she woke for her 6am feeding she would have gone back to sleep but I had to change her diaper AFTER she nursed because she filled it full of poo while she was eating. I think that woke her up because she was fussing and didn't go back to sleep until 8am. Next time I may be tempted to let her sleep in her poo until she wakes again...but that would be gross, and I'm sure uncomfortable.

Today we're taking Lilly up to Stetson to introduce her to all my coworkers. Hopefully she'll be on her best behavior...or sleeping. I really just don't want her to fuss the whole time, and with the way the last few days have been going, I'd be inclined to say she'll fuss.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a good day today at Stetson! Hang in there. I really believe it when they say fussiness peaks at 6-8 weeks and then tapers off. Once Holder hit eight weeks his fussiness literally improved overnight (it's only been a few days, but the difference is astounding). I know it doesn't seem like it when they're screaming in your face, but it will get better!

    ReplyDelete