7 months ago
Friday, June 5, 2009
Bye, bye butt paste
Lilly has had diaper rash for the last week and I've been using Boudreaux's Butt Paste like I did in the past. This stuff was all the rage when I was registering and all my friends recommended it to me so I registered for it and got a TON of it. I got so much it actually became a joke at my shower. Well, after using it for the last week and not seeing any progress I decided to try some Balmex that I had in the closet. The diaper rash cleared up in one day! They weren't kidding when their packaging says "clinically proven to reduce redness of diaper rash in just one day" - that stuff is gone! Needless to say I won't be wasting my money on the butt paste anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment