So I think I spoke too soon. Lilly hasn't leaked out of the diapers, but leaked through instead because the padding of the diaper stops just above her little butt crack. Clearly these diapers are made for little boys because all the extra absorption material is in the front of the diaper. Well, when little girls pee laying down, it all goes to the back of the diaper (this is the same reason I stopped buying the diapers with the little pee indicator line on the front - they don't work well for little girls)
I've tried pulling the diaper up higher in the back but then they just fit funny. Plus, Lilly wiggles around so much in her sleep that I think she'd end up wiggling it down anyways. I'll keep using them in the meantime because Huggies is the only brand to make overnights in a size 3 and I like not having to change her diaper in the middle of the night. But when she fits in to a 4, I'm going to give Pampers' overnights a try. I'll keep you posted when the time comes.
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment