I feel like I have so much to post about, but I want to include pictures with my updates and can't right now. Our camera had been on the fritz and now it is officially fritzed-out...it's d.e.a.d. Tomorrow we're going to buy a new one and then I can take pictures of Lilly to include with her 6 month post and I can also post pictures from the progress I'm making on my 101 in 1001 list! Plus, I think I still owe you all pictures of the house since it's been painted.
We also get to pick up our laptop tomorrow...finally!! After buying a new laptop, having to have the hard drive replaced and then the wireless card fixed, we finally get it back! Thankfully it was all under warranty, but let me tell you that Laptops Plus in Winter Park sucks! They were the shop HP has an agreement with so we had to take it there...they are terrible. Their customer service sucks. That's really all I can say or else this will turn from a quick post to a full on rant, so I'll spare you.
Look for more posts tomorrow...
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment