Monday, August 3, 2009

Slowly but surely

life is getting back to normal. In our "immediate" life, we're not having to make daily trips down to the doctor's office; now I only have to go once a week. I'm happy about that because 1. I won't have to constantly fill the Pilot up on gas, and 2. That means I'm healing! Hallelujah! In life overall, you can tell that we're starting to really get the hang of having an infant in the house. How can you tell? If you drive by our house you'll see that it is actually painted! That's right, after 8 months of unpainted stucco, our little house on Carnation Lane got a facelift this weekend. (I'll post pictures later - sorry!) I also got to spend some time yesterday making greenery arrangements for the tops of the kitchen cabinets while Geoff and Lilly went swimming. Lilly has also settled in to a routine with sleep and whatnot, making day-to-day activities much easier to handle since I know what to expect from her and can plan my days out better. With that, I vow to update the blog more consistently and will catch up on all the past due posts today...I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment