That's right, our first boo boo at 6.5 months old! We had all laid down for an afternoon nap and I guess Geoff and Lilly woke up before me because Geoff took her outside with her jumperoo so she wouldn't wake me up (so sweet, right?) Anyone who knows Lilly, knows she loves to bounce and loves her jumperoo. Well, apparently Geoff's idea didn't turn out like he had planned. Lilly was jumping so much that she rubbed her skin away on her big toe! Geoff looked down and saw little red (blood) spots on the patio and saw what had happened. The crazy thing is it didn't even phase her...no crying or anything; she just kept jumping!
7 months ago
I think it's so funny how Lilly sits with her legs REALLY far apart. My mom told me Lilly was cracking her up because that is how I sat when I was little. So cute!
ReplyDelete