Speaking of crawling, she's not yet. Well, kind of I guess. When she's on her belly she scoots backwards and then ends up getting mad because she's going away from her toys. But I know she'll be there soon enough because she's pushing up really high off the ground with her arms. And just yesterday she was trying to get her legs underneath her but she couldn't quite get it, so she'd roll over instead.
She also has gotten her two bottom teeth in...finally! She started teething a little over 3 weeks ago and her 2nd tooth finally broke through her gum last night. Though I must admit, she wasn't really that bad throughout the whole process. There were probably 2, maybe 3 days I can recall where she was really fussy. And she only woke up in the middle of the night a few times too. And then she'd fall right back to sleep as soon as we'd pick her up. Not bad, I think.
Lilly is also giving kisses now! She's probably been doing it for about 2 weeks actually. It is the sweetest thing and melts my heart every time! I'll give her a kiss and then say, "give momma kisses" and she'll lean forward and open her mouth up really wide and plant a big, slobbery kiss on my cheek...it's the best kiss ever.
Other little quirks she does/has:
- sits with her legs spread super far apart
- is always lifting her legs, pointing her toes or grabbing at her feet (I swear she's going to be a dancer or gymnast!)
- tilts her head to the side, stiffens her shoulders up and then smiles at you. I don't know why she does it, but it's pretty funny.
"Does that really say I'm 7 months?"
Our future ballerina standing with her foot pointed while playing in her jumperoo.
In one of the outfits my Uncle Johnny sent from Korea. Apparently Korean babies are much shorter than Lilly. The outfit is supposed to be pants, not capris :)
She looks so much like Geoff to me in this picture.
Our future ballerina standing with her foot pointed while playing in her jumperoo.
In one of the outfits my Uncle Johnny sent from Korea. Apparently Korean babies are much shorter than Lilly. The outfit is supposed to be pants, not capris :)
She looks so much like Geoff to me in this picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment