Thursday, October 8, 2009

Feeling Exhausted

I know I said I was managing all the freelance work and other household duties just fine, but I think it's catching up with me now. I've been working on a pretty big project for the hospital this week, and while I'm enjoying it, I am totally worn out! I worked on the project until midnight last night and today I feel like I could take a nap, and it's only 9:30 a.m.

But I know it's a combination of the freelance work and everything else we have going on right now. Geoff has his informational meeting for medic school yesterday so we spent a like 2 hours at SCC getting paper work together, I'm trying to get us ready for a road trip to NY, and just a bunch of other stuff. It's only the first week of October and I feel like the month is already over because we have SO much going on. I can't even think about Halloween and a costume for Lilly at that...I'll worry about that when we get back from NY.

Needless to say, I sit here thinking about how much we have going on with one child, what's it going to be like when we have 2 (or 3? I can't think about 3 kids right now!) I can only imagine the non-stop running around we will be doing. It gives me a whole new respect for my mom. I have no idea how she managed a household with 4 kids and no outside help...no nanny, no mother's helper, nothing. I feel like I could use a mother's helper now with just Lilly!

No comments:

Post a Comment