Friday night we went to an alumni reception and then the football game. Let me just say, after going back to our high school Geoff and I are both set on sending Lilly to private school. Not only was the school totally run down, but I couldn't believe what students were allowed to wear! I know the school was over crowded when I went there, but when I saw portables (with paved sidewalks and water fountains!) on my former practice soccer fields and on the former driver's ed area, I was shocked! It was a little disheartening to see our former "stomping grounds" in that state. Oh yeah, and when did it become ok for girls to walk around in sports bras?!?! After the game everyone went up to Mickey Finn's (yes, I went to Mickey Finn's...don't judge). Let's just say we both had a little too much fun. I definitely was not making it to Jazzercise Saturday morning (sorry Jane! ;) ) Saturday night they had their dinner at the Holiday Inn in DeLand. I'm sure you can guess how the food was...but we still had a good time. I know that planning an event like that takes a lot of work, so it was nice that their class actually planned a reunion. Here are some pictures from the weekend.
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment