Today I attended Croptoberfest, an all-day scrapbooking event. I went with my friend Aja, and it's never a dull moment with that girl...I had a lot of fun with her. I took the opportunity to work on some of Lilly's scrapbook since I'm supposed to have it completed before her 1st birthday. I didn't get as much done as I'd hoped to, but I got a decent amount done...more than I had done before I went.
One thing I realized while looking through all of her pictures - she is growing up SO fast! I can't believe how small she used to be. Even when I got home today I felt like she looked more grown up than she did this morning when I left the house. I don't know how I'm supposed to/going to handle her growing up. I already have a hard time when she pushes away from me while I'm rocking her at night because she'd rather me lay her down so she can put herself to sleep...it breaks my heart at how independent she's becoming. So I've taken a step back and I'm making sure I spend even more time with her...forget having a perfectly clean house. I want to spend as much quality time with her as possible because I feel like before I know it she's going to be graduating high school and going off to college.
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment