Well, we went in for the NST and fluid ultrasound this morning. The NST was fine and we were waiting for the fluid ultrasound when all of a sudden Lilly's heart rate took a dip. It came back up but did it again later. They said that she could have rolled on her umbillacal cord, but wanted to be safe. The nurse called my doctor and they said they wanted to keep me since my fluid levels were borderline. I was really upset at first, but I know that our baby needs to be here healthy.
So we've been here since Noon. I just got my pitocin drip. The nurse examined me and said that I'm 1cm and my cervix is still high...that confuses me a little since Dr. K said that I was 2cm earlier at my appt. with him?? Hopefully she was right when she said that his fingers could be bigger and measure better (?) If not, we still have a long way to 10!
Please keep praying that this goes well and things progress fast and safely.
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment