No new news on the home front. Today will consist of more walking and doing some things around the house. I know, everyone is telling me to relax and rest while I can but I can't sit around. I feel like the more I stay active, the sooner she'll come. This weekend was pretty low-key so I don't mind actually doing stuff today. The weekend was full of babies, just not ours.
Saturday Geoff and I went to see Dave and Aja's new little one, Holder. He is 2 weeks old and is SO adorable! It definitely made us look forward to being able to hold Lilly in our arms. It was also nice to see them and get "labor tips". Having never done this before, it's nice to be able to talk to someone who's just gone through it and has it all fresh in their mind. For those who know me, you know that's huge because I'm such a planner and like to feel prepared. Talking to Aja made me feel better about going into something I've never done before.
Yesterday I ran to the mall to grab a few last minute things that Aja and I talked about and then I went over to my mom's and spent the rest of the day there. We went to an Open House for a friend who is getting ready to go into the Army. While we were there, we ran into Tyler's old percussion teacher and his wife, who I went to Elementary and Middle school with. They had their little 6 month old girl, Hannah with them. She was super cute too.
So, all these babies but none of them are ours. It's ok though. She'll come when she's ready. I think I'll start to get really anxious when/if we have to start talking induction. Until then, I'll just wake up every morning and wonder if this is the day I'll go into labor. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow morning, so I'll post an update then.
7 months ago
We're so glad you and Geoff came to visit us! I hope one day soon Holder and I will be coming by to visit you and Lilly!
ReplyDelete