Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Progress Report

Here's the scoop...

I'm still 1cm dilated, but am 80% effaced now. The doctor says she's still up high too. I guess I'll start to walk and try bouncing on my yoga ball...we'll see if that helps at all.

Thankfully he's ok with not inducing me if I go past my due date. He said he'd rather let nature takes it's course because Mother Nature knows best. I'm happy about that. And since I'm not terribly uncomfortable, I'd like to let Lilly decide when she's ready to come into the world versus being hooked up to a pitocin drip.

I think I'll see if my mom wants to go walk around the Farmer's Market tomorrow. If not, I may be doing laps at Target ;) I'm exhausted, so I'm off to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Yea for the effacement- that's a really good sign! And of course, I am thrilled for your sake that your doctor is so cool about no induction. Trust me, when your little girl decides to come she will come and labor will be SO much easier because it's nature and not pitocin.

    ReplyDelete