Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Progress Report

We had our doctor appointment today and found out that I am 50% effaced and 1 cm dilated. Dr. K seems to think I'll deliver near my due date which I was happy to hear. Most pregnant women are ready to be done by the time they're this far along, but I'm ok if Lilly decides to hang out for another week or so. Today was my last day of work and I need a few days, or a week, to get a few things done around the house and to relax before our world gets turned upside down. We'll see, I might be singing a different tune as my due date draws nearer.

That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Effacement is more important than dialation at your stage of the game, so this is great news! Miss Lilly will be here before you know it (but not too soon!).

    ReplyDelete