Here are pictures of Lilly's nursery. The only thing we have left to do is hang an old window above the crib. Geoff is working on that today so the clear coat can dry and the fumes can air out before we hang it. Oh, and Grammie Ann has to finish making the bumper and crib ruffle that matches the quilt she made for Lilly.I was going for a shabby-chic/garden type theme. I wanted her nursery theme to be something she could grow up with for a while so we wouldn't have to change it so soon.
Looking into her nursery from the door way.
View from the other side of the room. The dresser and nightstand (next to rocker above) is my furniture from middle school. We were able to find a chair rail that has the exact same vine pattern and matches the furniture perfectly! I was so excited.
Close up of the wall letters that I made. The whole project only cost $4.52 thanks to some clearanced scrapbook paper and cheap ribbon at Michael's. And yes, they're crooked on purpose - Geoff liked them that way.

So cute! I love pink and green for little girls!
ReplyDelete