Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I wanted to post this yesterday, but didn't have the time to since Geoff was working and Lilly was Miss Fussy Pants pretty much the whole day - I'll be glad when this cold is over with and she gets back to her normal self!

Auntie Laura and Miss Wendy stopped by over the weekend and brought Lilly her first St. Patrick's Day outfit. Miss Wendy got her the dress with the cutest matching polka dotted bloomers and Auntie Laura got her the matching bib. She wore the outfit on Monday when we went to Target and Publix because I knew we wouldn't be going anywhere on the actual holiday, and I wanted people to see her in it because it's just too cute!



1 comment:

  1. Lilly is adorable! The second picture reminds me of Dr. Evil a little its just pain CUTE!!!! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete