Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Life Saver!

Now that Lilly is 2.5 weeks old, we decided it was time to introduce her to the pacifier. We wanted to wait the recommended 2 weeks before introducing it, or a bottle, so there wouldn't be any "nipple confusion". So far it's gone pretty good. She'll take it for the most part, but sometimes she refuses. I think it's just going to take some getting used to for her. I also think she'll take to it better when she doesn't have her cold and can breathe better through her nose while having the pacifier in her mouth. I will say that the pacifier saved our life when Geoff, Lilly and I ventured out to Target and Publix on Monday. Now I just need to get some of those clips to keep it from falling on the floor when she spits it out, though I may try to make some myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment