Saturday, March 7, 2009

So Thankful!

Since Lilly's birth we've had an out-pouring from friends and family who've been bringing us meals, making trips to the store for us, helping out around the house and just providing us with some social interaction. Geoff and I cannot thank everyone enough for all the generosity - we are truly blessed to have such great friends and family!

This pregnancy/labor has also made me realize how blessed I am to have such a great circle of friends. Not that I didn't know before, but sometimes I think it's easy to take your friendships for granted. Anytime there was a scare during my recovery, all I had to do was text my friends asking for prayer/support. The text messages and voicemails of support that I received brought me to tears. They were just what I needed to help calm my fears and know that God would bring me through the experience. My friends are so wonderful and I love each of them dearly! I am so blessed to have each of you in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment